By Dr. Silke Holtmanns, Valtteri Niemi, Philip Ginzboorg, Pekka Laitinen, Visit Amazon's N. Asokan Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, N. Asokan,
Mobile Authentication for cellular and web prone introduces the reader into the sector of safe verbal exchange for cellular functions, together with safe internet searching with a mobilephone or computer, unmarried Sign-On (SSO), cellular broadcast content material safety, safe place providers, and so forth. The publication discusses the widely used Authentication structure (GAA) of the cellular standardization physique third new release Partnership venture (3GPP) and its American counterpart 3GPP2 in complete element and with all variations. It explains the use of GAA through a variety of standardization our bodies and standardized functions, and in addition seems at a few non-standardized ones, corresponding to safe distant login to company setting and card personalization.
Read or Download Cellular Authentication for Mobile and Internet Services PDF
Similar security & encryption books
An advent to designing and configuring Cisco IPsec VPNsUnderstand the fundamentals of the IPsec protocol and examine implementation top practicesStudy up to date IPsec layout, incorporating present Cisco techniques within the protection and VPN marketplaceLearn tips on how to stay away from universal pitfalls regarding IPsec deploymentReinforce concept with case reviews, configuration examples exhibiting how IPsec maps to real-world solutionsIPsec digital inner most community basics presents a simple operating wisdom of IPsec on quite a few Cisco routing and switching systems.
This document at the state-of-the-art and destiny instructions of public-key cryptography is released according to the phrases of reference of the eu Institute for method safety (EISS). The EISS used to be based in 1988 via cupboard solution of the country executive of Baden-W}rttemberg and its uncomplicated activity is medical learn and information move within the box of safety in telecommunications and machine and data platforms.
"Digital audio watermarking has been proposed as a brand new and substitute way to implement highbrow estate rights and defend electronic audio from tampering. electronic Audio Watermarking concepts and applied sciences: purposes and Benchmarks is a accomplished compilation of the main theoretical frameworks, examine findings, and useful functions.
Shield your kids from hazards that lurk on the web. discover ways to determine the true threats--be they pedophiles, cyber-stalkers, hackers, spy ware, viruses, or adware--and formulate an efficient safeguard plan. opt for the simplest software program in your wishes and your funds from the book’s self reliant evaluation of firewalls, internet filters, anti-virus items, and extra.
- Digital privacy: Theory, technologies, and practices
- Secure Internet Practices: Best Practices for Securing Systems in the Internet and e-Business Age
- Scalability Rules: 50 Principles for Scaling Web Sites
- The Giant Black Book of Computer Viruses
Extra resources for Cellular Authentication for Mobile and Internet Services
5. Note that the SLF is not depicted in this figure. UE: Terminals that are capable of using GAA need a GAA supporting function. One way to integrate the GAA supporting function is to add a dedicated software component to the operating system, which facilitates the communication with the Generic Authentication Architecture 31 NAF Ua Service Service Ua Service ... Ua NAF Library Service Ua Service Ua Zn ... 5. Subscriber entry: -IMSI -Key -GUSS (optional) Subscriber data Zh handler UICC GAA components smart card (UICC) and the BSF on behalf of the applications utilizing GAA in the terminal.
7. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8–9. 10. 11. Authentication Message Flow Using GAA (continued) on whether GAA support was indicated during step 1, or it can be static rule to always use GAA. The NAF then sends a request with required parameters to challenge the UE to authenticate using GAA. This step is the same as step 1 in previous section. The application in the UE requests Ks_NAF from the GBA module and send the application server identifier the NAF_ID to the GBA module. The interface between the GBA module and the application in the UE is secured through platform security, more on this subject can be found in Chapter 5.
The GBA module converts the IMSI to the IMPI format so that it can be carried over the Ub reference point. 4. The GBA module starts the bootstrapping over Ub reference point with the BSF by sending the IMPI to it. The message complies with the HTTP Digest AKA Version 1 messaging according to [RFC3310]. net”, nonce=””, uri=”/”, response=”” 5. The BSF receives the IMPI, converts it back to IMSI format, and sends a request for Authentication Vector (AV) and GBA User Security Settings (GUSS) to the HSS over the diameter-based Zh interface.
Cellular Authentication for Mobile and Internet Services by Dr. Silke Holtmanns, Valtteri Niemi, Philip Ginzboorg, Pekka Laitinen, Visit Amazon's N. Asokan Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, N. Asokan,