By Pranab Kumar Dhar, Tetsuya Shimamura
This ebook introduces audio watermarking equipment for copyright security, which has drawn large recognition for securing electronic facts from unauthorized copying. The booklet is split into elements. First, an audio watermarking technique in discrete wavelet rework (DWT) and discrete cosine remodel (DCT) domain names utilizing singular worth decomposition (SVD) and quantization is brought. this technique is powerful opposed to a number of assaults and offers sturdy imperceptible watermarked sounds. Then, an audio watermarking approach in quick Fourier remodel (FFT) area utilizing SVD and Cartesian-polar transformation (CPT) is gifted. this system has excessive imperceptibility and excessive information payload and it presents reliable robustness opposed to a number of assaults. those thoughts permit media proprietors to guard copyright and to teach authenticity and possession in their fabric in various purposes.
· positive aspects new equipment of audio watermarking for copyright safeguard and possession protection
· Outlines recommendations that supply more desirable functionality by way of imperceptibility, robustness, and information payload
· comprises purposes comparable to info authentication, information indexing, broadcast tracking, fingerprinting, etc.
Read or Download Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition PDF
Best security & encryption books
An advent to designing and configuring Cisco IPsec VPNsUnderstand the fundamentals of the IPsec protocol and examine implementation most sensible practicesStudy updated IPsec layout, incorporating present Cisco thoughts within the safety and VPN marketplaceLearn easy methods to steer clear of universal pitfalls relating to IPsec deploymentReinforce conception with case reports, configuration examples displaying how IPsec maps to real-world solutionsIPsec digital inner most community basics presents a uncomplicated operating wisdom of IPsec on a number of Cisco routing and switching systems.
This file at the cutting-edge and destiny instructions of public-key cryptography is released in keeping with the phrases of reference of the eu Institute for procedure protection (EISS). The EISS was once based in 1988 by means of cupboard answer of the nation govt of Baden-W}rttemberg and its easy activity is clinical learn and data move within the box of safeguard in telecommunications and machine and knowledge platforms.
"Digital audio watermarking has been proposed as a brand new and replacement strategy to implement highbrow estate rights and guard electronic audio from tampering. electronic Audio Watermarking innovations and applied sciences: purposes and Benchmarks is a complete compilation of the foremost theoretical frameworks, examine findings, and functional functions.
Safeguard your kids from risks that lurk on the web. discover ways to determine the genuine threats--be they pedophiles, cyber-stalkers, hackers, spy ware, viruses, or adware--and formulate a good safety plan. pick out the easiest software program on your wishes and your price range from the book’s self reliant assessment of firewalls, internet filters, anti-virus items, and extra.
- Cloud Security and Privacy: An Enterprise Perspective on Risks and Compliance (Theory in Practice)
- Shellcoder's Programming Uncovered
- Official (ISC)2® Guide to the ISSAP® CBK ((ISC)2 Press)
- Stealing The Network How To Own A Continent
- Penetration tester's open source toolkit
- Enterprise Security: A Data-Centric Approach to Securing the Enterprise
Additional info for Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition
Each audio signal was presented through headphones. Before conducting the experiment, the procedures were clearly described to the participants, who were trained in evaluating the sound quality effectively. Each participant adjusted the sound volume to their usual listening level. The participants were male and female and of different ages (22–35 years) with normal hearing ability and were suitable candidates for evaluating the sound quality effectively. 2. 0 for all watermarked sounds using the proposed method, indicating that original and watermarked audio signals are perceptually indistinguishable.
Step 8: In order to guarantee the robustness and transparency, the proposed method embeds watermark bit into each of Dix , Diy , Eix , and Eiy of the matrix Si using ui , vi , and ei . 2 Proposed Watermarking Method 41 perceptual components of the audio signal. 2; 2/, where Dix respectively and C1 , C2 , and C3 are the user-defined constants. 2; 2/, where Diy respectively. 2; 2/ D q 0 2 Eix C 0 2 Eiy ; Â20 D tan 1 0 Diy 0 Dix 1 0 Eiy 0 Eix ! 14) ! 2; 2/ of each matrix Si are also preserved to utilize in detection process.
1. Additive white Gaussian noise (AWGN): AWGN is added to the watermarked audio signal. 2. Cropping: 1,000 samples are removed from the front, middle, and end parts of the watermarked audio signal and then these samples are replaced by the watermarked samples attacked with AWGN. 2227 Extracted watermark Fig. 11 Extracted watermark image with NC and BER for the audio signal ‘Classical’ 3. 1 kHz. 4. Requantization: The 16-bit watermarked audio signal is quantized down to 8 bits/sample and again requantized back to 16 bits/sample.
Advances in Audio Watermarking Based on Singular Value Decomposition by Pranab Kumar Dhar, Tetsuya Shimamura